At DTR, our goal is to educate you on the resources available for a loved one with a disability.
We support you from the moment you become a client through to receiving your tax credit and beyond.
We are your one-stop shop for advice on the forms you will need, how to fill them out and where to send them.
We will also advise you on what other disability financial services become available once you have received the disability tax credit.
Here is how it works...
- You complete a questionnaire.
- You sign an Agreement of Service contract with DTR and complete government form T1013 authorizing Canada Revenue Agency to allow us access to your tax information.
- We help prepare the T2201 government form to be completed by a medical doctor who is familiar with the client's disability and limitations.
- We submit the completed T2201 to the CRA on your behalf.
- We will advise when payment will be made; you will not be invoiced until the money is in your account.
Why Disability Tax Results?
- We are a committed team with years of experience.
- We will stay up to date on disability tax changes.
- We uncover the tax rebates that you are entitled to for you, your dependent or your loved one that has passed on.
- We will ensure you get the full amount you are entitled to receive.
- We assist with your application and ensure the application is completed properly, and there are no gaps missing from you or your physician.
- We will help you appeal if we strongly believe you are eligible. (Your Doctor's view about qualifying for the disability tax credit may differ from the view of the CRA. The CRA has their own professionals and experts to review the forms/reports submitted. The CRA has the final determination.)
- We advise and compile as much information to submit with your application for review to help support your case.
For assistance or more information view our frequently asked questions or contact us.